Fun memories are made right here via candid and colourful photographs with the people that make up your world: your family. Whether you choose a location close to your heart or decide to make more memories in your own home, I’ve designed three collections to help you choose your investment in to timeless family photography:
The Sunshine Collection | $1,000
- Two hour session
- All digital images
- 15% off all printed artwork
The Blossom Collection $800
- One hour session
- 20 digital images
- 10% off all printed artwork
The Sage Collection $600
- Only available for maternity & couples
- 45 minute session
- 8 digital images
ALL collections include:
- A comprehensive questionnaire designed to help us make the most of your session, complete with styling and location advice
- Digital images as specified in your packages in both high (great for print) and low (great for sharing) resolution
- Travel within 30km of Trafalgar, Victoria. Outside that area? Let’s chat!
- Post-processing and editing
- A sneak-peek of your session via social media and a blog feature to share with your loved ones
- The option to purchase your entire gallery at a later date (for the Sage and Blossom Collections)
- The option to add on art prints, albums and canvas. Contact me for options.
A non-refundable fee of 50% will secure your date and time. The balance will be due one week prior to your session. Payment plans are available – just get in contact
Upon the arrival of our first born child My husband and I discussed getting newborn photos done and so the search began for a photographer.
The number 1 thing that stood out for us was that you come to the family home and capture
Your professionalism and quality of the photographs
On the arrival of our second
We would like to thank you for providing us with lasting memories and your work is to be commended.
- The Pirotta Family
Our experience could not have been any more enjoyable, the way you were able to capture our families true essence is an absolute gift
Booking a newborn session with Kellie 3 years ago was the best decision we ever made in terms of having out family memories captured.
We never get to have photos together as a family as one of us is always behind the camera, this is such a good opportunity to have a moment in time so perfectly captured by a professional that we
Kellie is not only professional but has a great way with kids Annie responds so well to Kellie and has fun, I think this is the key to how she captures the
We love love love Kellie's work. You can find it all around our house and the houses of our families.